Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Etsy:-)!!!

  Ok so this has been a long process full of procrastination, doubt, and insecurity.  However, I have left that all by the wayside and have opened my Etsy store.  It is small but it is all mine lol!
  Right now I have 4 half aprons and one full apron for sale (including the flour sack one:-) but I will be adding weekly since I have many projects started.  Maybe this will give me the extra incentive to finish them.  I still connect to the simpler times and love making aprons so that is what I have posted.  In the project basket I have some fun purses in the works including a cool envelope clutch.
  I think my grandma would be proud of this endeavor.  I am making things that I enjoy, that are functional, and that remind me of her.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/MellysThreads?ref=search_shop_redirect
Check it Out!!!
Thanks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment